cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Powerline Adapters

OVJ
Joining in

Hello 

I'm a newbie to Virgin Media - installed with no issues on 12/08/2022. I have a broadband and basic TV package.

I was with BT and used BT1000 and 600 Powerline adapters for ethernet connections via my ring main.

Are the BT 1000 / 600 usable with Virgin Media? If not - which ones would be good?

And I have already tried speaking to Virgin Media - very long time on the phone, 3 different depts and inconclusive. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

carl_pearce
Community elder

@OVJ wrote:

Hello 

I'm a newbie to Virgin Media - installed with no issues on 12/08/2022. I have a broadband and basic TV package.

I was with BT and used BT1000 and 600 Powerline adapters for ethernet connections via my ring main.

Are the BT 1000 / 600 usable with Virgin Media? If not - which ones would be good?

And I have already tried speaking to Virgin Media - very long time on the phone, 3 different depts and inconclusive. 

Powerline adapters should work with any router.

The challenge is the limited speed they will provide, even with a faster subscription.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

carl_pearce
Community elder

@OVJ wrote:

Hello 

Powerline adapters should work with any router.

The challenge is the limited speed they will provide, even with a faster subscription.