Menu
kt141murphy1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Power light flashing green

Hi,

I have been without wifi now for almost 3 weeks. my hub 3 showing is stable green wifi light and flashing green power light. I have tried numerous times to get in touch via telephone with either no answer or being cut off and told i need to go to a different department. I haven't been able to use my things for a long time and need to work from home h=and have had to use my phone hotspot for it. I have rebooted, restarted. checked service every day always good service. I have left it off over night i retried the reset button and been onto the computer to see if there is a fix via the wifi setting and it is still not working. £65 i have just paid and its not working. does anyone know any other way I can get this sorted out because telephone doesn't work and my land line hasnt worked since it was installed. (again called about this and when They said it was fixed i didn't check but then went to use in=t for this purpose and the phone still doesn't work) Am I missing something with my list long of checks that I have already carried out?

Also sorry to sound ranty its been a long 3 weeks and I now have over charges on my mobile due to using the hotspot. 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Power light flashing green

Have you checked for “known network faults”?

As well as trying the “check service,” Area status webpage" (link at top right of this forum), also try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually tells you of more local issues down to postcode level. These may not be listed on the Area Status web page (Areas are not “Geographic” they are billing areas) as that usually only covers faults affecting 1000’s of customers) so phone may give you more info, but even that may not cover problems affecting a few customers.

Report back here what the 0800 number is saying about it

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos