cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible to get another wifi pod?

51mm5
Tuning in

Can any Virgin media staff on this board assist in the above?

8 REPLIES 8

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @51mm5 

You can call 150 from a  VM landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111, but best to call at 8am when lines first open to avoid call queues.

Also try this number 0800 064 3850 taken from the https://www.virginmedia.com/broadband/intelligent-wifi  page.

(You can't currently use that page to order the pods as VM are only taking phone orders.)

A member of the Forum team may also pick this up for you in a day or two.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

bitsandpcs
Fibre optic

They will supply you with 'up to three' pods either free or £5 p/m depending on your package.  But you have to wait 1 week between ordering each pod.

Either call or wait here for a mod to reply.

I'm on the 1 gig package so I should get for free

Hi @51mm5, thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

I would love to help you order your additional WiFi pod. I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

I think I'm going to need another wifi pod as my car charge needs connectivity which is currently weak.  Any way to arrange this?

When did you receive the first pod @51mm5? you have to wait a week from receiving the first one before to can order another. Wait her and a mod will be able to help but may take longer than usual due to time of year.

Ive got two already and the second came in August

Hi 51mm5,

Thank you for reaching back out to us and welcome back, you can order a 3rd pod if needed Via our Connect App by running a black spot check in the area you are not getting WIFI.

Regards

Paul.