cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor service

Dejibass21
Joining in

Hi,

My network at SR4 8BT is nothing to write home about for some weeks now. It's been on and off. I pay for this service, I should be getting good service of what I'm paying for!

4 REPLIES 4

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Dejibass21,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to see you have been having this issue, have you checked our service status page to see if you are affected by any outages? You can do so here.

There is also some troubleshooting you can run after checking for nay outages. Let me know how it goes.

Joe

Hi Joe,

As of now, the service is good. But to be honest, the service is intermittent. I'm not enjoying what I pay for really.

Client62
Legend

When there is a problem, first call 0800 561 0061 - use the automated service to see if there is a local service issue.

Then use the test below to see if the issue is at the Hub or device.

Speed test the service to a Router mode Hub(3/4/5) + your device with the link below.

https://www.samknows.com/realspeed/

Once the test begins click on: Run full test to see all the stats.

The speed at the Hub should reflect your subscription.

The speed any WiFi device draws data at is limited by its data needs and technical abilities.

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I can appreciate why you would feel that way, Dejibass21. 

With the service being good at the moment - we're not able to diagnose anything until an issue is present. Please do pop back to the forums if anything changes. The information which @Client62 has posted above also is really helpful. 

Cheers, 

Ryan.