Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Poor service

Pathetic service, as always from Virgin Media. Where are you Virgin Media?! Your service is really really really poor.

Since you asked what to upgrade my wifi hub to your latest module we have had. Irving but problems for over a week. The wifi signal is weak a five aura now very slow. Also many of my TV channels now have a poor or no signal (BT sport channels and kids channels). 

You can’t call you as you have closed your contact centres due to COVID. Hello?! You must be the only company that has closed their customer contact centres due to COVID. Aren’t you a tech company? Why can’t you get your agents to work at home? I can’t get the answers to my problems on your website and you don’t answer messages via your app. In other words you can’t get any service. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor service

@Peter_Southwark wrote:

Pathetic service, as always from Virgin Media. Where are you Virgin Media?! Your service is really really really poor.

Since you asked what to upgrade my wifi hub to your latest module we have had. Irving but problems for over a week. The wifi signal is weak a five aura now very slow. Also many of my TV channels now have a poor or no signal (BT sport channels and kids channels). 

You can’t call you as you have closed your contact centres due to COVID. Hello?! You must be the only company that has closed their customer contact centres due to COVID. Aren’t you a tech company? Why can’t you get your agents to work at home? I can’t get the answers to my problems on your website and you don’t answer messages via your app. In other words you can’t get any service. 

Not all call centres are closed, and agents ARE working from home.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Are you inbound service contact centres open? (Or just outbound sales contact centres!)  If so please provide a number because when I call the message says they are closed due to COVID. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@Peter_Southwark wrote:

Are you inbound service contact centres open? (Or just outbound sales contact centres!)  If so please provide a number because when I call the message says they are closed due to COVID. 

Mine? I don't work for VM.

Try texting on 07533051809.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Maybe if you explained the issues clearly and concisely then your issues could be helped?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Call at 08.00 on Monday morning you should get straight through at that time.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Peter_Southwark 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

I am very sorry for the service you've had lately and for the delay in getting back in touch, we have been busier than usual. 

I've had a look at the back end of things from here and I can see that you've been in touch since and we've offered further assistance. 

Do let us know if you need anything else. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos