cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor service by the Virgin and it's Media

IanLees3057
Tuning in

Bad service by Virgin Media its robot and its failures to provide access to any proper complaints procedure or Competent Technician.   No television channels  No Internet  and no Service  - what else could go wrong ? Time to check out BT ?  I await a telephone call from Virgin (requested over a week ago ) to removed

Ian Lees

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

5 REPLIES 5

Cardiffman282
Super solver

I'd remove your phone number on a public forum. 

---------------
Cancel VM here
Complain to VM
here
Demand compensation from VM here
Demand your call recordings here
Monitor the state of your VM connection here

Client62
Legend

Don't expect a call back from VM Customer Support - pro active is not in their operations manual !

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @IanLees3057 

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts.

Sorry to hear you have been having issues when trying to contact us regarding your service issues. We can understand the inconvenience caused and we want to do our best to help. Just to confirm, is service affected on wired or wireless devices? Are your services still affected today? Also, have you checked here for an estimated fix time? virg.in/service

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

IanLees3057
Tuning in

My point was that we as clients have no means to contact Virgin Media - which menas lack of commitment as well as lack of service.  These activities are like htose of crime and "Layering" by using untrained and unqualified and their obstructions (under direction of the Board of Directors  - to prevent complaints ? Is this in breach of the CMA or Law by deceit ?

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

You're absolutely right, of course.  It costs VM money to deal with faults and complaints, so they make it as hard as possible for customers to bother them with problems. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.