Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Poor internet reliability since upgrade to top package

I was sold the 'ultimate oomph' package a month ago. Great when it works, but unfortunately the reliability of the broadband has gone downhill and has sent me back to the early 90s. wth is going on Virgin? once a week the connection drops in the middle of the day for a few hours at a time, and right now in the middle of lockdown working from home the timing could not be any worse. It is impacting my job. Everyone on BT is gloating about the resiliency of their wifi and I'm seriously considering cancellation of the contract due to poor service. I was also told when I was sold the upgrade that as an ultimate oomph customer I would get priority service when calling about faults, which is utter rubbish as it is an automated system that directs me to the virgin website. Ironic since the bl@@dy internet is down!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor internet reliability since upgrade to top package

Hi rs0001,

Thanks for posting, I'm sorry to hear you're having some issues with the WiFi.

I've been able to locate your account using your forum details, the hub looks to be within the specifications we would expect. 

Can you confirm if you've tested an Ethernet connection and if this is any better?

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos