cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor Wifi Signal With New Hub 5 & Gig1 - Can't Order Wifi Pods

Kojack
On our wavelength
started a new contract back in August and now have the Volt 2 Gig1 broadband package. I've got two low WIFI spots in my house particularly my Office and Bedroom2.

VM told me to scan all the rooms using the VM connect APP which I done many times and saved the results. The App redirected me to getting 1 or more Wifi Pods, which are included in my package if I get less than 20 or 30 Mb/s. It then told me to call VM and order the Pods. I tried this around 3 weeks ago and nothing has arrived after being told there would be a delay but would come soon.

I call VM again this morning and and got a very helpful VM person who tried his best but could not get the system to order me some Pods. He raised it with his  manager, and IT department. They said they would raise an IT ticket, but they didn't so I asked him to raise a ticket which he said he did. IT Ticket ref P012148918.

The VM support person sounded very frustrated with the system and wasn't confident it would quickly resolve. Having looked within the VM community this looks a common problem.

Is there anyway someone can help be order Wifi Pods to resolve my poor WIFI signal in part of my house? 
Please see a screen shot from the VM Connect App for my Office.

Kind Regards
Karl

VM Connect Poor Speed.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Kojack 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

Sorry to see the low WiFi speeds.

I'll send you a PM now.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Kojack 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

Sorry to see the low WiFi speeds.

I'll send you a PM now.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill