cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor WiFi and not arrived

LGod1
Joining in

I am writing this hoping VM customer support can pick this up and resolve it. I have tried every other route. 

I had Virgin broadband set up around 6 weeks ago by an engineer. WiFi ok in most of house (sometimes drops out) but non-existent in room next to hub. Called virgin a few times and also ordered a pod. Told checks have been done and asked same old questions but no change. Also not received pod after about a month and now told there are problems with distribution. 

Unfortunately what started out as a simple WiFi issue is now about poor comms and internal processes not working and me still without strong WiFi. Please help (and please don’t direct me to another self help tool on your app / website) 🙏

1 REPLY 1

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @LGod1 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're really sorry to hear about the problem you've been having and the poor experience you've had trying to get it resolved 😔

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner. 

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel