cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor Service

calculusfowler
Just joined

The last 48hrs has been a terrible one.

Wi-fi not in range. Took forever before I could speak to Customer Service. A technician is supposed to be here but never showed up. No phone call No visit. I have lost 2 days pay and about to loose the 3rd one tomorrow.

Thanks to Virgin Media

I will not renew my contract with Virgin media. 

1 REPLY 1

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

We need more info if you want any help on here to resolve the issues.

So what Hub is it and what are the issues?  And are they only evident on wifi connections or do you see them at the same times on devices connected on ethernet cables? If you don't know, can you check to help diagnose whether it is just a wifi issue or it could be network connection/Hub related?

Also see if there is a "known issue" - when there is Tech visits get auto-cancelled

Check in 2 places

1) Try the “check service,”Area status webpage (https://www.virginmedia.com/help/service-status)

2) Then also Try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues and fix estimates, down to street cab/ postcode level.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.