cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pods stopped working

Dazeasty
Tuning in

Just upgraded to the Hub 5 and i have 2 wifi pods which are both not connected and flashing white, i have restarted the hub and plugged them in nearer it but still no joy, i need them to work to get wifi in my conservatory, please help!

13 REPLIES 13

Thank you for confirming this @Dazeasty

Sorry to hear your pods are not working still. We are aware of some connectivity issues with the connect app at this time. Please ensure that the app and your device is fully updated. 

There's be a small reset pin hole button on the pods. Can you please try and hold these in on both pods for 30 seconds and connect them into a mains socket as near as possible to the router. The flashing should stop after 15 minutes, after this you can place the pods in the home where you need to boosted signal. 

If this has not worked, please ensure the pods are switched on and we'll investigate further at our side. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

I cannot see any pinhole, there is only the tiny light bulb on the hubs, mine are the hexagon shaped ones if that helps

Sorry, meant pods not hubs

Hi Dazeasty,

Thank you for reaching back out, sorry for the confusion, to reset the pods you just unplug them and try moving closer to the Router for initial set up.

Regards

Paul.