cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pods not working with new hub5

jess67
Joining in

Yesterday I had my hub5 replaced. I have 2 pods that appear to have stopped working. Do the pods have to be reconfigured to work with the new router or should they just work ?

3 REPLIES 3

g0akc
Problem sorter

I gather the pods need to be programmed to work with your specific hub - VM should be able to sort that out online - if a technician replaced your hub they should have registered the pods to it.

If someone tried to a sell a pod it wouldn't be any good as it would not work with their equipment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know a bit about Wi-Fi, Telecoms, and TV as I used to do it for a living but I'm not perfect so don't beat me up... If you make things you make mistakes!

jess67
Joining in

pods sorted.

next problem: how do i get the connect app to see my new hub5. was working perfectly with my old hub

Hi @jess67 

Welcome to the community forums, 

Glad to hear that you have your pods sorted now. 

In regards to the connect app pairing with your new hub, can clearing the cache/cookies form the app and can you also try deleting the app and reinstalling to see if this resolve this issue. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley