cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pods not connecting

pauljackson575
Joining in

Hi

I have just had a new hub 3 as the last one stopped working. The 3 virgin pods I have have, are flashing green lights then blue. I can not seem to get them to connect, I have one right next to the hub. Any advice on setting them up or resetting to factory setting would be appreciated. Engineer just said to press the pair button on the hub and that would do it. But so far 24 hours later and still not paired 

9 REPLIES 9

carl_pearce
Community elder

Sounds like the pods are still paired to your old HUB.

It's part of your account setup, so nothing you can do on your end.

Is there a way to repair them to my new hum or do I need to get virging to send me 3 new ones

VM need to adjust your account so the pods pair to the new HUB.

Hey @pauljackson575 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear of the issue you've had with the Pods after receiving a new hub.

Please can you press the WPS button on the router, press and hold it for around 20 seconds. Then plug the Pods in, they should then pair.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Client62
Legend

Wow after hundreds of posts on this exact issue a hint as to how to re-pair VM Pods !

I was so hoping this one would work but alas NO it did not.

These pods are now destined for the bin and maybe after 20 years with NTL and virgin it's time to say good bye

As I said it's a backend thing VM have to do on your account.

Thanks but been on phone for hours and hours trying to solve this issue. Call center  people just working through script with no idea or any technical ability. Been promised call backs and still waiting. Sorry but it's just not good enough.

Thank you for trying this @pauljackson575 and I am so sorry that the Pods are not connecting.

I'm going to pop you a Private Message we can take a closer look, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.