cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pod not registered on my account

blueskies76
Tuning in

I received my first pod and eventually I got it working with the connect app. I then ordered another which was not showing on my account, so I rang virgin. Seemed to put through to Thailand or similar. Through quite abit of explained, I explained that my second pod is not showing on my virgin account. They assured me in 24hrs it would be activated as they had done it. Turns out they haven’t.

please help as I cannot bear to talk to another bot and waiting hours to chat or be put through with language issues.

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The activation process was down yesterday - but should be up and working now.

So... Call the equipment activation number on - 0800 953 9500 (option 3) – you will need the Model numbers, serial numbers/MAC addresses off the barcode stickers of ALL pieces of kit and also your account number

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi blueskies76 👋

Thanks for posting, and welcome back to the Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing some issues with the activation of your WiFi Pod. I've had a look on our side, and can see that you've spoken with our team, and they have been able to get things working for you.

Please do let us know if you're still experiencing any issues and we'll do our best to help.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ