cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pod Not working

Maximus2023
Joining in

So my pod suddenly stopped working, the light on it is just flashing.

I have tried using the support on the virgin media site but the links to the Help section for the pods don't work and support for Wifi says it's down.

Ironically, I just got a notice last week that my rates are increasing 1 year into an 18 month contract.  So now my wifi is rubbish, pod doesn't work, I'm being charged more and will be charged even more again if I go to another provider.

Scam.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Morning @Maximus2023, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the issues you've been experiencing on the Wi-Fi services, and with the Wi-Fi pod.

Can you please provide us with an update on how the services have since been performing?

Have you experienced any issues with wired connections?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

8 REPLIES 8

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Morning @Maximus2023, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the issues you've been experiencing on the Wi-Fi services, and with the Wi-Fi pod.

Can you please provide us with an update on how the services have since been performing?

Have you experienced any issues with wired connections?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

The virgin connect app is working now and so is the pod.  So it seems to have resolved itself thank goodness 

Sorry but issue not resolved.  Pod not registering on connect app.  I've not moved it from where it's been for about a year, it suddenly isn't getting a WiFi signal.  I can't find anywhere to contact a human for support or to get a replacement pod either.  Can someone actually help me or are Virgin going to continue yanking my money for poor service in return?-

Hello?  Anyone out there?  Can't get in contact via chat, phones put on hold forever....this is a joke

There is an ongoing issue with the WiFi pods not connecting at the moment. I had exactly the same issue as you, my pod has been in the same position since I was given it than all of a sudden it was just flashing and going through the sequence of different colour light when trying to connect. I had 3 replacement pods, a technician and a new hub 4 and nothing worked. I was still getting the same issue so I have now purchased my own mesh system and put the hub 4 into modem mode. I have since had a email from virgin media technical support saying that the WiFi pods should now be able to connect to the hub 4. I am not going to bother trying, I will stick with my own. There are so many customers on here with the same issue but they seem to act as if they know nothing about it and fob people off. There is no point keep sending us new equipment it doesn't help. Hopefully someone will be along soon to help you that knows about the issue. I went round in circles for over 2 weeks and ended up sending all my equipment back that obviously had nothing wrong with it.

Hi @Maximus2023 👋. We are here, sorry for the delay in replying. 

I can see on our system you have spoken with the team, were they able to help?

Keep us updated.

Sabrina

No!!!!  Can't even speak to a person.  I finally got a new pod and it doesn't connect t either.  Honestly I'm leaving the second I can.  Totally shocking

Hi @Maximus2023 

Thanks for coming back to the thread. I can see from doing a system check you have spoke to the team and we're replacing the Pod for you.

Let us know how you get on with the replacement Pod.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill