cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PlayStation connection error [Resolved - F010146436]

Godbold
Dialled in

Had no problems for months then on Sunday both PS5 and PS4 keep disconnecting and reconnecting,multiple people on twitter from around the country reporting same issue has to be either virgin or PlayStation side
PS I have Hub 4

[MOD EDIT: Ticket raised under F010146436 - resolved]

396 REPLIES 396

Nearly 100 messages in this forum and no actual problem specified by Virgin. Come on guys this is not on.

This is typical Virgin Media, take forever to give an update nevermind an actual fix.

Would love this to be sorted, havent been able to lose on FIFA since the game released.

I'd ask whether its worth ringing too, but I'm not sure I can handle being told to restart the router 30 times, after being on hold for 3 hours...

I don’t think it’s worth ringing them due to how many people are having the same issues.

Can also confirm took my console to a friends house who is on BT and no issues. 100% virgin.

Hello,

We're aware that some of you may be experiencing PlayStation connection issues and we've asked our Support Teams to take a look. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Regards, 

ModTeam

Edit - A ticket has been raised under F010146436 . 

It's not a lot of use ringing. You get pushed from automated message to message. It'll get you do the standard router checks then bins you off. I already tried myself. 

D34nobagio
On our wavelength

Ive phoned them. They sent me to gadget rescue who cant help as its not a software issue. 

Now in the process of cancelling

How long does this typically take? I appreciate you have people looking into it but this has already gone on for far too long.

Tamw
Settling in

Connectivity issues with PSN and using SkyGo on PS5. Has been ongoing for a number of days when using hotspot on mobile phone everything works fine.

Based in East Midlands (Nottingham)