cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plastic cable cover broken

DMcAdams
Joining in

The plastic/rubber cable cover for the broadband/phone cable is broken on the pavement just outside my property, meaning the cable is exposed to potential damage. Is it possible for a replacement cover to be sent to my property please? I'm happy to fit it in place of the broken one. Many thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @DMcAdams,

You can send the information to me via private message, I have just sent you one now, you can access this feature via the envelope at the top of your screen.

Joe

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Post up a photo and a VM person can asses the damage and sort a fix for you when they get here

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @DMcAdams,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear this has happened, as @jbrennand has stated, if you can provide us a picture of the cabinet, as well as the postcode and nearest house number, I can get this raised to have it fixed through for you.

Joe

DMcAdams
Joining in

IMG_2500.jpgIMG_2501.jpg

Could you let me know how to send private messages with the details requested please?

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @DMcAdams,

You can send the information to me via private message, I have just sent you one now, you can access this feature via the envelope at the top of your screen.

Joe