Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Payment made twice

Hi, I paid my bill manually online and i got the receipt with me stating I've paid my previous bill of £68, but the at the date of payment on the 26th it still made another deduction via direct debit. Can anyone help? Tried messaging but couldn't get through, please help.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Payment made twice

Once the virgin bill is generated it will take the money, if you put extra credit into your account after the date the bill is generated it will come off next months bill 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yeah but i would like to be refunded as it'll affect my financial budget for the month and i do think its possible

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Phone up and ask for it back 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi AkeefNazral,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you paid the bill manually when there was a Direct Debit set up, as advised once the bill has been generated and is flagged as pending any manual payments made would only go on the account as a credit and not stop the pending payment, if you do wish to make any manual payments and wish them to come of the bill you would need to make the payment before the bill is generated.

As the payment has been taken by Direct Debit the only 2 ways of refund is either an indemnity claim via the bank or the card payment refunded by us, this will take up to 5 working days.

Regards

Paul.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos