Menu
Highlighted
Problem sorter
Message 11 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: Paused device on app has disappeared

@Dementedmummy02 wrote:

Same problem here. I paused my daughter's phone at 10pm last night and trying to unpause it this morn and it's not on the paused list. What can I do. I have a very unhappy daughter!

....if you read the entire thread (AND all the links posted), you will see that it is NOT possible to unpause the device from within the app once it has dropped off the app - this is a flaw of the app which VM 1, don't want to admit and 2, don't/can't fix.

The ONLY way to get the paused device back is to use a web browser and log into the Hub's Admin portal (type http://192.168.0.1 into the browser) and once logged in, go to the MAC Filtering section (probably under the 'Advanced' section) and remove the MAC address which is showing there (which is the previously paused device).

COME ON VIRGIN - HOW MANY MORE TIMES AM I GOING TO POST THIS FIX FOR UNPAUSING PAUSED DEVICES - ITS BLIMMIN RIDICULOUS.

FIX THE ISSUE AND STOP WASTING EVERYBODY'S TIME.

Tuning in
Message 12 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: Paused device on app has disappeared

I actually closed down the virgin media connect app and reopened it and it was there, once again on the list. It's unpaused!

0 Kudos