cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Packet loss in the evening

vmuser4321
On our wavelength

Hi. I'm having exactly the same issue with my services. I'm also on the gig1 connection. It worked fine for a while, but every evening around 8pm, I randomly start losing connection with packet loss. I spoke to someone at faults. The call handler said that an engineer would come out, but no one visited. I know the issue is not on my side - This is definitely an outage problem at Virgin Media's end. Can you please please look into this matter urgently. Thank you!

51 REPLIES 51

Hi John,

Thanks so much for sorting that out for me.  I just hope they don't take too long as it's a very minor job to sort. 

With regards to the internet, as you can see, since they've done the work, the BQM monitor is showing a lot more stability and I've not had anymore freezing, so touchwood, this should have sorted it out once and for all.

One thing I do have to ask is that I should be refunded for the lengthy period of time I've these internet issues which have been going on for months.  Can you please kindly clarify what you can do?  If you wish, you can PM me and we can discuss it further.

Thanks!

We're glad to hear that all seems to be sorted for you. 

We can certainly take a look over the account and review your request. 

I will private message you now to confirm your details. 

^Martin