Menu
Kxsierp
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Packet loss and Ping spikes

86DDDBD4-6A2C-490E-A504-5B7C64EC7EED.jpegThis had been my wifi for the last 6 days, I cant find a reason to why it would be like this, I’m a gamer and my game lags like made, rubber banding and sometimes I’m completely unable to move in game and get kicked out of game, and I’m an Open University student so am finding it completely impossible to do any of my Uni work, I’ve done tests on the connect app and it says theres a great connection in all rooms and theres never a problem in my area, I honestly don’t know what else to do?

0 Kudos
lotharmat
Well-informed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Packet loss and Ping spikes

Can you post your Hub status and logs?
Someone should be spot if there is a problem
Navigate to http://192.168.0.1 (or http://192.168.100.1 - if in modem mode)
Don't log in!
Click on 'router status'
Copy/paste the data from each of the tabs. The forum software will remove the MAC addresses for you (you may need to click the 'post' button again).

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hub 3 - Modem Mode - TP-Link Archer C7

0 Kudos
Kxsierp
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I’ve attched an image of all 6 days from thinkbroadband of my internet but it hasnt uploaded yet I dont think

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kxsierp, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear you have been having an issue with your broadband. I have taken a look at the connection from this end and can see there are some issues. The power levels seem to be out a little and there is a stability issue. There are no faults in the area to explain this so I would like an engineer to come out to resolve things. 

I have booked you in for the next available appointment. We cannot confirm the appointment time slot publicly, so to view this please sign in to My Virgin Media here: My VM

If the appointment is unsuitable or if anyone living at your property has tested positive for Coronavirus, has been asked to self-isolate or has flu-like symptoms then please reschedule the appointment on the same link. 

Lets us know how the appointment goes. 

Take care.

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos