cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Packet loss and Latency since 23/10 Swindon

bromm
Tuning in

I've been experiencing packet loss and high latency spikes since the evening of the 23/10.  I have set up BQM and this shows the issues : 

bromm_0-1698304522634.png

Based in the Swindon area and believe other people are impacted too.  This is causing issues with gaming and voice.

4 REPLIES 4

bromm
Tuning in

Net is now looking better! 

bromm_0-1698346804067.png

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @bromm,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

I'm glad to see that your issue looks to have resolved itself, if there is anything more we can do or if the issue resurfaces please do let us know so we can look into this for you.

Joe

Hi Joe,

Thanks for the response - I would just like an explanation for the issues from Virgin as to what caused it as looks like it was all over swindon.  I have raised a ticket at the time but not had a response as of yet.

Hi bromm, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this one. 

We wouldn't be able to advise on what was causing the issues I'm afraid. Whilst we can't offer a 100% fault free service, we do promise to fix faults as quickly as we can. It's possible there was an area fault affecting you at the time or there may have been something else at play. 

Whenever you have issues, if you run checks through our Service Status page, this will log an issue on your account and our backend team will work to remotely resolve things without you even knowing. 

Please keep us posted on if you have any further issues. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs