Menu
PHILIP_MCCABE74
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Outside cables

Hello I'm having my drive flagged, and I've noticed where my wall is getting built the cable is running flush who can I see to get this sorted so it's not a problem. A to my builder B for my cable C to my wallet

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Outside cables

You’ll need to pay the £99 non-callout fee for an engineer to attend to move any cabling 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Good evening @PHILIP_MCCABE74 

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

We would be able to get this sorted for you, however as pointed out above there would be a £99 call out fee for this. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
PHILIP_MCCABE74
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

OK I've looked at this and I'd have to state the damage is all virgins fault would I still have to pay 99

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

How is the damage VM's fault?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Philip,

Thanks for coming back, if there is actual damage we would fix this however actually relocating the cable or routing will be chargeable?

I have been able to locate your account and can see the original cabling was installed back in 2000 and cannot see any issues with this previously.

Regards

Paul.  

0 Kudos