Menu
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Outage Question

Can anyone tell me if there is an outage in the LS6 2BW area - the whole street can not access WiFi for some reason

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Outage Question

VM does not sell wifi. Wifi is local to your network. Does a wired connection work?

What do the service status page and phone line say?
0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I'm checking up on one of my agents - she has told me that her wifi is not working and this is the reason she is not in work. She has reported it to Virgin. Aparently the whole street is out.

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Check the service status page 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Or delete your account here. That works too 🙄

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

As well as trying the “check service,” Area status webpage", also try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues down to postcode level.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Anonymous,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for posting.

We would advise checking our Service Status Checker in the first instance for any outages in the area.

Let me know if you have any other questions 🙂 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

@Ayisha_B wrote:

Hi @Anonymous,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for posting.

We would advise checking our Service Status Checker in the first instance for any outages in the area.

Let me know if you have any other questions 🙂 

They won't respond - they have deleted their forum account, hence it being named "Anonynous" with the generic avatar picture.

0 Kudos
Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hey @gary_dexter,

Not sure how I missed that! 

Thanks for the heads up 😄 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide