Menu
S-Dragon-VMC
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Outage In UB5

Are Virgin Media going to compensate us in the UB5 area for the lost working hours, we are relying on VM to be able to work from home, I could end up looking my job.

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Outage In UB5

Residential services do not cover you for loss of monies or business, per your contract.

So no, they won't.

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
S-Dragon-VMC
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Outage In UB5

The loss of service is impacting my livelihood, and if the 150 numbers are not reachable then 0345 454 1111, is the next available option, and imo should not be chargeable from a VM landlines, this seems like a tactic to gain more money from customers. Who have been loyal. Also we are having to call VM because of a failure on their side which is also in my contract. 

If the company is not providing a service then we have the right to complain and shouldn't be charged and should be compensated accordingly. My livelihood is at steak due to the loss of service. 

0 Kudos