cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orders not been placed

ClareEgan3037
Joining in

I’ve spent over 10 hours on WhatsApp chats with virgin now trying to order a mesh hub as instructed by an engineer who came out last week. The agent said on Friday one had been ordered and would arrive today …. No order had been placed. A further agent today said they had ordered one for me ….. no order has been placed. The thought of having to spend even more time on a WhatsApp chat is about to send me over the edge. I just want my extra mesh pod. 

1 REPLY 1

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Clare 👋 welcome to the community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear you have had some issues with an order following an engineer appointment! I just want to be clear as you have mentioned both a mesh hub and a mesh pod here - are you referring to a replacement Hub, or one of our Wi-Fi Pod's? (They both work as part of a mesh system.)

You have also mentioned getting an extra mesh pod, so we just need to check - do you already have some of our Wi-Fi Pods? Sadly we can only place the initial pod order here on community, all others need to be sent following live diagnostics via our Connect app 👉 https://virg.in/connectapp or by phone on 📞 0345 454 1111 or 150 from a VM landline. 

Please let us know if it is a replacement hub order you are needing support with so we can send you a PM and get this order placed for you! If it is an additional pod you need, you should be able to request this via phone or the connect app - but let us know how you get on!

Wishing you all the best 🌞

Molly