cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordering wifi pods

Alibabe
Tuning in

I have issue, updated package because of terrible WiFi coverage, and can't get WiFi pods....

The connect app says I have 25 mbps at best in kitchen, bedroom and my office. Then says everything is great and big green thumbs up, but we are guaranteed minimum of 30 in every room, but 3 of the 4 rooms I have devices in the WiFi is useless, can't stream anything, as just buffers.

Best bit is after connect app said I had great WiFi at 25mbps, I went on connected devices, and my phone had no WiFi, I'm stood in kitchen.....!!!

Twice I have been on chat first time I waited 26 hrs, yes that's right 26, I was promised some pods would be delivered that week, result!!, no, nothing arrived. 

Second time on chat waited over 2 hrs, was told they hadn't been ordered.I was promised she had ordered them this time & I would receive them within a week...3 weeks later, nothing!

So my question is, how do I order pods for the 3 Separate WiFi dead zones in my house, so I can enjoy what I am paying monthly for.

And as for connect app, it's just useless..

Please please can someone help me get the 3 pods I am allowed with my volt package..

3 REPLIES 3

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

A VM person may be able to help from here.

See if it/they work for you - if not - spending £40-100 on your own equipment will sort it forever with perfect wifi in every room.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Thanks John 👍

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

No worries at all, glad we managed to get this ordered for you.

I hope you enjoy the rest of the day. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?