Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Ordering replacement powerline booster

Powerline booster connected to V6 box directly via ethernet. Eliminated cable and port. Red arrows flashing. None of the 3 downstream wifi boosters are connected. Ordered replacement on Tues, meant come come thurs. Called helpline Sat, as nothing turned up only found order was not placed. Ordered another one on Sat, it will take 2 days. Any suggestions I can track where this replacement booster please? Both myself and my wife are working from home off our EE mobile at the moment, it is eating the data up!! 😞

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ordering replacement powerline booster

You will have wifi from the hub itself, no?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yes next to the hub, but not in the rest of the house hence 3 have a WiFi booster in each of the room connected back to the hub via the powerline booster.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

So that can be used in the meantime.
It can take the mods 5-7 days to respond here.

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I am hoping someone on the forum can point me to tracking of the delivery of the replacement booster as the Virgin Media app showing I have no order or appointment, which makes me worry that the second order has gone missing again!! I don't want out today and tomorrow it hasn't arrived and I have then have to call the contact centre and to be put on hold for over 40mins before being told again the order has disappeared and I have to re order again! I hope someone in Virgin Media are monitoring this thread and help. I can provide account number and so forth to track the order down.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey @wuarmy,

Sorry to hear that you've had issues with your boosters that need to be replaced and then not being able to track your order.

I can find the work order on our system and it has been completed from here, have you now got your boosters and have them working?

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos