cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordering first pod when rooms have zero connectivity

Django2000
Joining in

Three rooms in my (small) house have zero connectivity. 

I have scanned each room and ones which will scan show in the tool, with a couple below 20M. 

No option to order pods comes up. 

Currently have wifi working in only three rooms of a two bedroom terrace! 

I have added an old booster to cover one room but I seem to be stopped from ordering as when I test some rooms the app errors as there is zero coverage.

I can't find anywhere to make contact with a human. 

This is my last resort! Help! 

3 REPLIES 3

legacy1
Alessandro Volta
Better to roll your own and get a better wifi router with 1Gb ports and use hub in modem mode.
---------------------------------------------------------------

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Django2000 

Please try following the instructions <<< here >>> 

If that doesn't work  you can also call 150 from a VM landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone to order a pod (they will only send out one at a time, and there must be an interval of at least one week before a second order will be accepted)

Call around 8am if possible when lines first open and are least busy.

They are free if you are on the Gig1 package, or Ultimate Oomph, or on a Volt bundle, however if you are on any other package then they are £8  a month.

A member of the Forum Team may pick this up for you in a day or two.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @Django2000, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the issues with the Wi-Fi services, and the difficulty you've faced ordering Wi-Fi pods.

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from and we'll be able to place an order for you, once data protection has been passed on the account.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn