Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Ordering a new router

Lately I've had quite a few drop outs and was wondering how I could go about ordering an upgraded router from Virgin Media? Can't find anywhere on the website to do this, which is a shame.

I am currently still on a SuperHub 2

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ordering a new router

Try this page (that is completely undetectable using the CRAP search facilities of the VM websites).  Dial expectations to low, because like so much of the VM web presence it doesn't work for rather too many customers, and in that case your options are to phone in and try and get one, or wait for the VM forum staff to pick this up.  Personally I'd rely on the forum staff, who are a beacon of hope and helpfulness in the cold, empty universe of despair that is most of VM's other customer service options.

A Hub 3 is an improvement on what you've got, but if the problem is power levels of noise issues, replacing the hub may not be sufficient to fix the dropouts.

Note to forum peeps: When you get to this, can you check the OP's hub status data for noise and power level problems, and the Network log for indications of trouble?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos