Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Ordering a booster

I need to order a booster having identified spots in the house where the wifi signal is not very strong using the connect app. Please can you tell me how to obtain one as I can't get through to virgin media on any of the usual methods.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ordering a booster

Not quite answering the question...but unless you're on the costly all-inclusive package, then VM will charge you £3-£4 a month for each booster. If you get them free, try them first by all means.  Usually they work OK, sometimes they don't.

If you don't get them free, then think again as around £40 a year ongoing rental is shocking poor value when you can buy one outright for £20-£40 (depending on type), or stretch the budget and buy a mesh wifi system for £70-100.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Izzy

I would like to know this too as using the App I have "wifi blackspots" and my package qualifies for a free wifi booster but the link on the app to order one is broken and I am currently nearly an hour and a half into a "message" chat trying to order one! It is beyond frustrating..

The agent is Rachana and seems to have gone!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi if you PM me your account number and area reference i will send a request off for you.  

Regards

Rich

Send Me a PM!

Here to help! I'm a Field Technician helping out from home. Find out more
REFER A FRIEND AND SHARE £100 BETWEEN YOU

****************** ASK ME HOW ******************

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I had exactly the same problem. Put a question up on these forum as then a member of the moderator team should contact you and ask you for your account number so they can order a booster for you. Good Luck!

0 Kudos