Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Ordering a WiFi booster

The vm connect app tells me I need 2 boosters but it will not let me order one (I need two, but the app says I can only order one from it) but it just goes around in circles. Says I need to order through the vm connect app, but that is what I am trying to order through, then it takes me to the App Store to download it, but it obviously says open the app as I already have it, going round and round in circles! All I want is what I pay for! I have tried The text number used it for my tv problem on 7th November and still have not had a reply from them! Absolutely diabolical service....have had an engineer out today, he was lovely but was horrified to hear the dvr problems we have been having since September! Replaced the dvr today no problem But what a trial to get there! The engineer identified the WiFi problems and showed me how to order the booster! But as with all VM things it is never as simple as it sounds!  Can I just order 2 WiFi boosters please?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ordering a WiFi booster

What hub and speed package are you on ?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi M500 fibre

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hub?

Only Hub4 users get free boosters - others pay £3/month and you would be better advised spending that on your own better quality equipment

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your advice, I get a second class service then for my money! Maybe time to move on! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 6 of 15
Flag for a moderator

@Alligiles wrote:

Thanks for your advice, I get a second class service then for my money! Maybe time to move on! 

You’ve still not answered the question as to what hub you’re on?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 7 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi, answered above 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 8 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Where?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 9 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi M500 fibre

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 10 of 15
Flag for a moderator

@Alligiles wrote:

Hi M500 fibre

that’s your connection package. Not hub model. 

0 Kudos