cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordering Wifi Pod

shyampopat89
Joining in

Hello, i keep on getting errror messages when i want to order more pods - any ideas?

6 REPLIES 6

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Call 0800 064 3850 to order the second one after scanning for blackspots using the connect App.- or just wait here for a VM person to respond in a day or two and they will sort it for you.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @shyampopat89 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

What error message do you get when trying to order it?

Have you used the Connect App as well? 👉 https://www.virginmedia.com/broadband/connect-app

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi John, i get a gatewaytimed out error - i have tried a few times. Desperately need 2 more pods as i have moved my office to another side of our house 

We wouldn't be able to order two, more details on our Wi-Fi Max and ordering pods can be found on the link.

Rob

Hi Rob, I have wifimax and am entitled under my plan to order more as i have blackspots but i am unable to order as i get an error message both on the app and timed out on the website. 

please help.

Thank you for that information. We can certainly look into this for you. 

I will private message you now to confirm your details. 

^Martin