cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordering WiFi pods

johncam1
Tuning in

I do not get or very poor WiFi in 2 of my bedrooms, up until now this has not been an issue, but due to a medical issue, i have to have a piece of medical equipment link to WiFi so it can be monitored in the bedroom, downloaded the app, ran the app, and after test told me to order pods? I have 02 Volt. can someone help me with this. I am close to panic mode.

3 REPLIES 3

johncam1
Tuning in

Just a foot note, the app want's me to order the pod, but want's to change my contract to add £8 a month? but i have the volt, but nothing on the app to take this into account. should be free as i have volt? help

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Yes they should be free on Volt - a VM person will respond soon.

Try them they should work for you - or you could invest some of your own money to buy your own better quality and more reliable option.  Just ask if you want some advice on that

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Hey noodlespot, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry you are having some issues with trying to order a pod.

The best way to get a pod order is download the Virgin Connect app, from here do a scan.

If the scan picks up that you need a pod it will allow you to order some.

However they can be chargeable depending what package you on.

They are free on Volt, 1GB or Oomph bundles. 

If it showing a cost of £8 this means you won't be a volt of 1GB customer sorry. 

Please let me know how you get on. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?