Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Ordering Boosters

I’ve ran the tests for WiFi black spots Using the app and it seems I need boosters. But when I go through to order them the ability to contact anyone stops. I understand at a time like this less staff are available but as my whole family are working/schooling from home we need our own work spaces and unfortunately some of these spaces aren’t getting a stable signal. Is there a way to get these boosters?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ordering Boosters

If you have to pay the monthly fee for them then look at getting your own system like a mesh system. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply. I have the full tv and broadband package so should get them free, otherwise I would look to getting a mesh system from amazon 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 17
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi,

If you could Private Message me your account details I can look into getting some sent to you. Boosters are free of charge to Full House customers and £3 a month to customers on a lower tier package.

Thanks,

Dean M

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Thanks. How do I PM you?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Ignore my last message, I’ve managed to send you a PM

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hi I've been having issues picking up a WiFi signal in my son's (X2) bedrooms. Did a blackspot check and both came back poor or not available. I can't find where on line I can order them. I'm on full TV package so should get them free.

Many thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 8 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Dean - I';m in the same boat. Happy to pay £3 extra pm (don't have the TV package) but I've beebn trying to order the boosters since Saturday and I'm getting nowhere. Can u help?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 9 of 17
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Don’t pay £3 per month for them.

They're not worth it - even as freebies 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Settling in
Message 10 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dean,

i am in the same position- I have the Full House package and need a booster but can not contact anyone at Virgin Media. Can you help?

0 Kudos