cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered new hub5

Malkyffc
Tuning in

I ordered a new hub5 router on Wednesday but I haven’t had any email or notification about when this will be delivered ?  Can anyone help?

8 REPLIES 8

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Malkyffc 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

Sorry to hear you've not had this.

I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Received new hub 5 on Wednesday. Disconnected my old hub 3 , connected the new hub 5 and started add everything using the new hub name and new password , phone , iPad etc. everything working fine. 

woke up Thursday morning to find both tv boxes had disconnected from it overnight and printer too. When connecting the tv boxes back up I noticed something strange, they had connected back to the old hub 3. Checked my phones wifi settings and that too was connected to the old hub 3 network even though the night before I had used the new hub 5 details. Now this is the strange part.  The old hub 3 is unplugged and packed away in a box ready for collection. 

so why is everything that is connected to the new hub 5 still showing the old hub 3 details in network settings???     I’m very very confused now 

What are they?

I have a VM pod but that isn’t connecting 

Malkyffc
Tuning in

Anyone from Virgin able to help??

Is anyone going to help me in this or not??

Lisa_CC

Hi Malkyffc,

A member of the Forum Team will reply as soon as they get to it as we work in date/time order. No need to bump the thread up as it may delay us reaching your post.

Thanks

Thank you for keeping us updated with this. I am happy to take a look into for you. 

I will private message you now to confirm your details. 

^Martin