cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order wifi pods

Tresy48
Tuning in

Hi,

I am new to the forum and have the 1GB Volt package with a hub 5 but have never been offered wifi pods.  I am trying to use the quite old WiFi booster but still have black spots.  I have tried to use VM Connect to measure in each room and order the pods but it cannot find the hub despite it working OK.

I noted you mentioned "Stat by following instructions in the pink thread pinned at the top of this board" but I cannot see a pink thread at the top of the board. Can you help please and can  VM please send me the pod.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Tresy48,

Thanks for coming back to me via private message with your information. 

I have added the WiFI Max service to the account for you and your first pod has been ordered. It will be delivered to your home address and you'll receive a text message to confirm the delivery date and tracking information. 

Once you receive your pod, this link should help you get it up and running and installed. If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know. 

Take care

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Tresy48, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you've been having some issues with your WiFi connection. 

Our new WiFi Max service allows you to have up to 3 pods. Whilst they may be included in the package, a pod can only be ordered after diagnostics have been completed and we determine that a Pod is the correct fix for the connection issue. The pods can only be sent out one at a time and a minimum of 7 days apart. 

I have sent you a direct message to confirm some details in a private space. If you are using a PC/Laptop then you can just click on the little ✉ at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox. If you are on a mobile/tablet device then instead click on the little circle icon in the top right then select 'Messages'. 😊

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Tresy48,

Thanks for coming back to me via private message with your information. 

I have added the WiFI Max service to the account for you and your first pod has been ordered. It will be delivered to your home address and you'll receive a text message to confirm the delivery date and tracking information. 

Once you receive your pod, this link should help you get it up and running and installed. If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know. 

Take care

Kath_F
Forum Team

Hi Kath,

Thank you for your prompt attention and action on my problem with Wi-Fi. I have received a text message from a courier service saying they have the pod and will be delivering shortly

I am looking forward to this improving the WiFi black spots

Hi Tresy48, 

Thanks for letting us know and we're happy to help 🙂 Please keep us posted on how things go with the pod. 

Remember it can be a bit trial and error on the placement side of things to find the pod's 'happy place' but the link above will help with that. 

If you have any further issues, you know where we are. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team