cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order wifi pods

nikkibikki85
Joining in

Hi, I've recently got an 02 sim and have had my volt benefits activated.

How do I go about ordering some WiFi pods? as some rooms in the house are only getting speeds of 4mbps!

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Stat by following instructions in the pink thread pinned at the top of this board

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Stat by following instructions in the pink thread pinned at the top of this board

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Hi @nikkibikki85 

Welcome back to the community forums 

Sorry to hear that you're having some WiFi coverage issues in the home. 

Awesome to here that you've now had your Volt benefits activated, is that for the O2 side? If so, it can take up to 14 days for the Volts benefits to apply at our side. Once they are applied you should see your broadband package name go from M to V (eg M100 to V100) and be able to order the pods through the steps that @jbrennand has kindly advised in the pinned thread. 

You can also order only 1 pod/equipment at a time, so if you have any pending equipment orders or think you need multiple pods, we'll have to wait to the 1st equipment has arrived first and then we can monitor for 5 days to see if you need any more pods after that. 

Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :).

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley