cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order a wifi pod

Frankwell
Joining in

Hi,

I have a hub 5 1GB and would like to order a pod as I have a room with a much slower connection.

thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Frankwell,

Thanks for your post. We hope you were able to get the pods ordered over the phone. If not, give us a shout and we'll be more than happy to help you.

Cheers!

Beth

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
See this
-----------
VM Wifi is now “guaranteed” to 20 Mbps/room it’s now called… Wifi Max see.-

https://www.virginmedia.com/wifi-max

You call 0800 064 3850 to order the first one after scanning for blackspots using the connect App.- or just wait here for a VM person to respond in a day or two and they will sort the first one for you. If you do call dont get fobbed off by the offshore CS agents' saying you aren’t eligible it will be £5 or £8 month - you are… and it wont be - just look on the webpage.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Thanks John

Hi Frankwell,

Thanks for your post. We hope you were able to get the pods ordered over the phone. If not, give us a shout and we'll be more than happy to help you.

Cheers!

Beth

Thanks Beth, it’s all been sorted and am just waiting for the delivery.

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

That's great to hear Frankwell. 

Please do reach out if we can assist in the future. 

Thanks, 

Nat