Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Order a booster

Hi,

I have recently subscribed an Internet account (5 days ago). The signal is poor/inexistant in 2 rooms (Small 3-bedroom flat). I have run the "search for blackspots" with the app, and found 2 (!). Every time I have tried  in the last few days to click on "order a booster", it gets me to the same website page, reading "Oops, something went wrong", "Sorry, we're unable to change your package on line". There is no number that I can call and that will pick up the line.
I am nearing the point of being quite annoyed to have signed up with Virgin Media and would like to give it a last try before I cancel my account. I need Internet for work and no need to explain how critical it is these days.

Can anyone suggest an efficient line of action?

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Order a booster

This "might" be because you dont qualify for the "free" ones (need to be on a higher package) - is that so. If that's correct they will charge you £3/mo.

You will be better advised to spend those monies on getting your own better quality wireless equipment.  VM (like all BB supliers) don tguarantee connections on wifi - its outwith their control - they dont know anything about your property size, layout, construction materials, interference issues, etc.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.