Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Order a booster

Hello! I’ve used the connect app and found where I need WiFi boosters around my home. It takes me to the virgin page to order but it says “oops...” and won’t let me order them. Driving me mad. WiFi has always been rubbish in a few rooms in the house fortunately currents told me to contact virgin rather than waste money on their boosters but I am getting no where with virgin! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Order a booster

Curry’s not currents!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Moggy45,

Sorry to hear you was unable to order a booster via our Connect App. I've had a look at your details and can see that you're on a package that has the WiFi boosters free with it (not all packages have them free). Due to this, I've arranged for some WiFi boosters to be sent out and should arrive within 5 days. Please check your online account to see the details of the order and let us know if you have any problems.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hello,

I have the exact same issue, i have dropping wifi signal in multiple rooms and cannot order online.

The message is oops we cannot process your order online due to the package you have.

Can you help

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hello fairlie82,

Sorry to hear you're unable to order WiFi boosters. Can I ask what package you have? The WiFi Boosters are free on some packages but may require a monthly subscription on others. Please see this link and scroll to the bottom for more information and let us know if you're happy so we can help order them.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I have the ultimate oomph bundle.

I would he happy if you could order them.

Regards

David

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

No problem. I'm going to send you a Private Message David so I can grab some details from you. Please reply back to it 🙂

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for confirming the details with me @fairlie82 and I can confirm that the WiFi boosters have been ordered for you. Please check your online account to see the details of the order and let us know if you have any problems.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos