cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Wi-Fi pods

Trndav006
Joining in

Why is it so difficult to order Wi-Fi hubs?? I can’t speak to anyone at Virgin and they don’t respond to chats. Surely there should be a way I can just do this in my account. Am new to Virgin but really not used to such non existent service . Spent hours on hold and still nothing. Does any one know how to do this as Virgin clearly can’t help 

3 REPLIES 3

Client62
Legend

Dear Virgin Media,

We are all quite tired of reading posts like this one.

Please hive off all VM Pod requests into a new channel where you can focus on fulfilling customer's requests.

Yep. I’m in the same boat. Need pods but can’t order through app or through MyVirginMedia. Seems the tech in this case is not at all linked up. The Connect app is awful. 

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Trndav006 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're sorry to hear about the problems you've been having 😔

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner. 

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,

Daniel