cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orange Light on hub

Giladzinman
Joining in

My virgin WiFi Hub 3.0 has got a constant orange light and our internet is only working intermittently. It randomly stops working on various devices despite still being connected, I understand the light is supposed to be solid white?

4 REPLIES 4

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
See my reply to the same question in this thread...

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Networking-and-WiFi/Hub-3-orange-ligth-intermittent-internet/m-...

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Giladzinman 

Thanks for posting on our community forum and sorry to hear about the issue with your broadband.

How has your connection been over the past few days? After a remote check I can see all power/signal levels do look okay today. Can you give us an update on how you're getting on?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi,

I am still having the exact same issues. I tried restarting the router and that didn't help either. Wifi just randomly stops working and then starts again and this cycle repeats every few minutes.

I have noted that for people with similar issues you send in technicians, it's that something that would be possible?

Thanks for coming back to us Giladzinman, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L