Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Online shopping

Is it possible that someone can check my broadband/wifi I'm trying to shop online at Argos but it keeps coming up Unsecure Connection and wont let me proceed to chexkout

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Online shopping

Are you getting the little 'locked padlock' icon on the left end of the URL bar?

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson

Ex UK Armed Forces
Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yes..so that means it is secured 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trouble shooter
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I don't know about other browsers but in Firefox when you click the padlock it gives information about the security.

If the padlock is showing as closed the connection is secure so anything on the Argos site is more than probably their problem.

As an aside, Argos has also been flagged up with Post Code problems as well over the last couple of days.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson

Ex UK Armed Forces
Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

They have postcode problems?? That has been flagged up?? They have been telling me there are no problems reported...thankyou for that information 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trouble shooter
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I think it was yesterday.

Mike Robinson

Ex UK Armed Forces
0 Kudos