cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ongoing intermittent connection

Lee_-1981
Joining in

Have had ongoing intermittent connection now for 5-6 months, had my “fix date” moved on 4 occasions in December, thankfully over new year the problems stopped, however there was no notification that the issue has been resolved 

A week ago, the issues started again and are now constant disconnections, i had a technician booed for last Saturday which Virgin cancelled as they confirmed the issue was your side not mine,  I then spoke to your customer service over the phone yesterday, the 1st guy said to me there is no issue in my  area, he said the problem is that we have too many devices connected to the Wi-Fi, which is absolute nonsense 

I was then put on to someone in technical, she then confirmed to me that there is a known issue in my postcode KT4 area, and in fact the issue is actually still the same one from the end of last year, which still isn’t resolved 

Im tired of the constant lies and fake apologies, I just want the service I pay for and expect someone to be straight with me and tell exactly what is going on

1 REPLY 1

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Lee_-1981, 

Thanks for your post, I am sorry you're having this issue with your broadband services recently. 

I have had a look at your services on my side and can see there is an area outage, which is regarding an SNR issue. 

This is due to be fixed  - 27 FEB 2023 14:00 - But please be aware this is just an estimate as it looks like this particular fault is quite complex. I am sure they will be working incredibly hard to get this fixed as soon as possible for you. 

I am sorry for any inconvenience or disruption this may be causing right now.

Thanks, 

Megan_L