Menu
SimonOlley1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Omnibox exposed and damaged

Hi, my omnibox is exposed and the wires look dangerous. I also wondered if the cable from the street should be replaced.It has been over 10 years. Thanksthumbnail_IMG_0236.jpg

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Omnibox exposed and damaged

I will ask a VM person to comment here

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Simon,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry to see your Omni cover has come off and your cables exposed.

I have managed to locate your account with the details we have for you and have been able to arrange for the cover to be replaced and cables tidied up, in regards to a re-pull this is something that is booked by a fault tech if they believe this is needed

You can view the appointment on your online account under help, my appointments and orders.

regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
SimonOlley1
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Took a little while to find where appointments were but got there. The 23rd. Great. Hope all goes well.

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Do let us know how you get on @SimonOlley1 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
SimonOlley1
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hmmm. Didn't see anyone on the 23rd. Maybe they were busy. it would be nice if I could find out if they re-booked.

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello SimonOlley1,

Thanks for the update, from looking into this it was noted this was attended on the 23rd April but from what you have advised this didn't happen. I've requested this again and you may find the details via your online account where you may also re-arrange it if necessary.

Rob

0 Kudos