Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

OPT In Red light on - Boostral 610 - no Service for 3 days - Trying to book an engineer

my internet has been down for 3 days now.  I have been trying to contact Virgin Customer Service for 3 days now by phone but keep getting cut off after an hour on hold 

the Hub3 has a green light flashing and the WiFi light solid green - I’ve checked all cables and they are all soundly connected 

The issue appears to be with the Boostral 610 unit in the brown box.  The OPT in port light is solid Red.  I assume this means optical in so the fibre connecting to the box from the street cabinet is dead??  

so, I will now try texting as well as posting this.

Virgin I need my broadband to work from home please get back to me with a date for an engineer to visit unless you can remotely fix this issue ?  

thanks 

Mike 

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: OPT In Red light on - Boostral 610 - no Service for 3 days - Trying to book an engineer

What does the service status page say?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: OPT In Red light on - Boostral 610 - no Service for 3 days - Trying to book an engineer

I eventually managed to get a hold of CS via phone call.   It is as I thought an issue that requires a technician.  so waiting now for a technician to call within the next 4 hours I am told.  then probably need an engineer visit which I assume will probably take up to 3 or 4 days... not ideal.. but at lest now after 5 calls I am getting somewhere..

0 Kudos