Menu
AD1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Not receiving new router.

We had our WiFi set up on the 3rd of October, and it worked fine until the 7th. Then it suddenly stopped working, as in the router showed no signs of life, no lights, etc. I called customer service on the 8th, and they said they would send a new device the next day. But the next day there was no delivery, and when I checked the tracking page on Yodel (the delivery company) it said that there was a problem with the address. So I contacted them and gave them the correct address (they were missing the home number). Ever since then Yodel     keeps saying that they don’t have the address, even if I have contacted them every day since the 9th! Yesterday (the 12th) I called Virgin Media Customer Service and I they confirmed that they did indeed not give the full address at first, but that now everything would be fine and that today (the 13th) I would receive the new router. However, when checking the tracking page on the Yodel website, they again don’t have the full address. I am now seriously considering cancelling with Virgin Media. 

Has anybody been in the same or similar situation?

0 Kudos
Moderator (Retired) Ralph_R
Moderator (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not receiving new router.

Hi  AD1,

Apologies for the delivery problems, frustrating...if you've still not received the new router please drop us a Private Message with your name, house number and post code and we'll chase this up for you.

Kind rgds

Ralph_R
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos