Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

No wifi

Had no Wifi for most of today. Service status says no issues. Hub has bn restarted and reset several times but still nothing. We have wired connection through PC. But no wifi through any other devices in the house. Helpline not available- message telling me to call back tomorrow - 'we are here to help' 😂 what a joke🤬

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: No wifi

Do wired connections work?

Try a 60 second pinhole reset on the hub 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

We have wired connection.

Had already done a pinhole reset but repeated again and still no wifi. The lights are flashing but 'no Internet connection' showing on devices.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

What lights are flashing?

Are they still flashing?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Yes still flashing. 5.0, 2.4 & ↕️

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

The power light and tick ✔️ are solid blue lights, all other flashing constantly 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

When you did the pinhole reset was it for 60 seconds?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Yes did it for 60 seconds

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Still had no Wifi when got up at 8. Switched hub off/on AGAIN and now it's working. 

Doesn't make up for 24hrs without Wi-Fi, unable to switch our flaming lights on/off cos they're smart bulbs 🤬. Or spend my Sunday evening watching a movie. 

There's not much point having superfast broadband if most of the household can't actually access it a lot of the time. We end up on 4G a lot cos wifi is constantly dropping. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

You can still override smart bulbs with a normal light switch.

Again if it’s just WiFi dropping and not a wired connection there’s not much Virgin can or will do other than upsell you crumby WiFi boosters. 

0 Kudos