Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No wifi

Had no WiFi since virgin did “updates” in my area, all green lights on my hub, tried rebooting and following the steps on the app, no luck

any ideas?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Hero
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: No wifi

switch your Hub off.

Switch your device off.

Switch the Hub on.

Wait 5 minutes.

Switch your device on.

Reconnect to your wifi.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - 26_Aug_2020
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No luck 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Are your ethernet connected devices working ok ?

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I don’t currently have any Ethernet connected devices 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

If you think that you have a BB connection/speed problem, then to check this and the speeds coming in to your Hub properly, and whether they match what you should be getting, you cannot rely on wifi tests, - no BB supplier guarantees those as there are so many variables outwith their control.

So you need to do it on an ethernet cable connected computer/laptop with the Hub in modem mode. Do you have one you can use - or ask a friend/neighbour to test it for you with theirs?

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos